A Tale of Mother’s Bones: Grace Pailthorpe, Reuben Mednikoff and the Birth of Psychorealism
12 April – 23 June 2019
A major exhibition that tells the remarkable story of a unique artistic and personal collaboration, that spanned almost 40 years
Jonathan Baldock: Facecrime
12 April - 23 June 2019
An installation of new work conceived during his Freelands Lomax Ceramics Fellowship at Camden Arts Centre in 2017-18.
If you would like further information, print-quality images or would like to arrange a press visit to Camden Arts Centre please contact:
Terms of Loan
Any transparencies/prints/jpegs are on loan to you, and are accepted by you under the following terms and conditions:
• That the reproductions are accompanied by the name of the artist, the title and date of work, the owner credit line and copyright;
• That the reproductions are not cropped, overprinted, tinted or subject to any form of derogatory treatment, without the prior approval of the copyright owner;
• That the images are only reproduced to illustrate an article or feature reviewing or reporting on the exhibition (section 30(i) and (ii) of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988);
• That any reproductions that accompany an article are not used for marketing or advertising purposes;
• that transparencies are returned to Camden Arts Centre immediately after use.
• The use of images for front covers may attract a fee and will require the prior authorisation of the owner of the work. Please contact Camden Arts Centre for such use.